Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Small Treat For Myself

There are only two stores that can entice me to enter their door when I go to the mall, it is either Victoria's Secret or Body Central or both. I also love Old Navy but going there is too much of a hassle for me because its store is not inside the mall, it is separated right across the street.

Anyway, I had my small shopping last weekend when I brought my first born to play at the mall play area. I was dying to get myself the V.S bombshell perfume but geeesss it's too expensive for me so I went around and looked for an option at the other V.S store just few feet away from the first one and I found this gift set Bombshell body mist and lotion for less than $20. I was happy of my purchase although I didn't get the perfume I wanted but I have the mist which has the same smell of the perfume.

After V.S I headed to BODYC as usual, how can I skip this store if I always find great things on sale in that store? I bought a pair of yoga pants for 9.99 same style, same quality I saw at V.S online but heck, $29.99 is their price and take note it's a clearance price. Good thing I've waited to go to the mall before buying yoga pants. Then another great find at bodyc is a kimono dress in blue and black prints for 9.99 paired with coordinating accessories for $1.99 each.... I so love girly stuff and most of all I love scoring on great deals at the mall or online!



No comments: