Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Indian Movies -- The Best

I asked my husband why he loves to watch foreign movies one night and he simply answered me with "because there are some foreign movies that are rated A, so much better than our movies in this country". He loves movies that are made by British or French, not minding if he has to read the subtitle each time he watch it.

I, on the other hand, prefers Indian movies. I would say they are the best in movies in my personal opinion. I have seen at least 4 Indian movies from the past like Ghajini, My name is Khan, 3 Idiots and the recent movie we just finished last night is Kurbaan. All these movies are great and if I were to rate each of them, I would not hesitate to give them 5 stars!

There is one that my friends told me to watch, "Every Child Is Special" is what its title. I can't seem to find it on Netflix. I may have to let the husband look for it so we can watch it. I tell you, if you watch at least one of these movies, I assure you, you are gonna love it. I promise you that!

And oh one more thing, two of my favorite Indian actor/actress are Kareena Kapoor and Ahmir Khan!

Photos courtesy by WIKIPEDIA and Indiaserver.com




No comments: