Friday, February 17, 2012

So Many Good Talents This Season Of American Idol

I never missed a single show since American Idol is back. It is one of my most favorite shows so I make sure I get to watch every single show they have. There are so many good talents this year. I already liked a few but the very kid that I will keep voting on is the Korean contender. He is just amazingly good even though I haven't seen much of him singing solo in front of the judges. He sings ballad/love songs and for me he really got me! I love how big and powerful his voice is plus the way he interprets the song that soothes to your soul.

I can't wait for the voting session to begin so I can send a few votes to those who deserve it. Though there are so many of them out there who can truly sing, for me there is only one Scotty McCreery in the whole universe and no one, nobody can ever replace him in my heart. He has always been my number idol and will always be until my ears stop hearing music.

No comments: