Monday, February 20, 2012

SOS Online Backup

I registered a few photo sharing websites hoping that someday I would still be able to access or see some of the photos I took from previous years. Two of them had closed down their sites along with my most treasured photos. I was very disappointed. Right now I got at least two most dependable sites for online sharing and printing that I use but should I trust them with my photos? Maybe they are just the same as two of those that vanished on the internet? What if someday they will be gone too? What am I going to do?

I am so afraid losing all my photos I so wanted to keep so that when my girls grow, they can still see their birth photos until present. I talked about this to a friend of mine who has the same worry with me but she found this sosonlinebackup. It is actually a new player to the online data backup market that offer standard and business backup. Easy-to-use interface, encrypted transfers and storage, unlimited file versioning and large amounts sharing are just few of the strong features this has to offer. Choose your limited plans to 50GB or 100GB storage space. Current service as of this writing doesn't support Mac Backup yet.

No comments: