Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Angry Birds, A Special Game?

For so long I have been wanting to play the popular game everybody is so crazy about, Angry Birds game, that is. I thought I can never have a chance experiencing how it is to be addicted to a game like this. One fine evening a friend of mine gave me the free url or link in which I can play directly without even downloading the software in my computer. Yeah, I was hooked for days and went into level 21 in the first stage of the game. But as the level become higher the game become tricky and harder to play so I got tired of it.

I stop playing for now because there are other priorities that are far more important than playing angry birds. I would only play this game again when I am free or have nothing to do. Just like everybody else, I got tired of this game doing the same thing over and over again. If you feel like you love this game, just go to www.chrome.angrybirds.com and enjoy!

No comments: